Take Care of Prostate Gland
For men the best time to get serious about taking care of their prostate gland is now. Conventional medical guidelines recommend annual digital rectal examinations to screen for prostate enlargement and cancer, beginning in your 41st year. In recent years, an increasing number of men in their 20s and 30s exhibiting symptoms of prostate gland dysfunction.
The three most common types of prostate gland dysfunction are prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, and prostate cancer. What follows are points to take care of the prostate gland .
|Video: Tips for Optimal Prostate Health|
- Eat more beans, walnuts, tofu and aliments that are rich in vitamin C and E, zinc and beta-carotene. Doctors recommend men to consume three times a week a fish meal. Their omega-3 acids are good for increasing our immunity and prevent infections.
- Eat pumpkin seeds. These seeds contain an important quantity of zinc and phytosterols that protect the prostate. If you want to protect your prostate eat daily 1-2 teaspoons of pumpkin seeds. They are quite delicious and easy to eat.
- Tomatoes are also prostate protectors. Their red color, given by lycopene has an important function for our health, not just a decorative effect. Tomatoes decrease the risk of developing prostate cancer! They also ease the BPH symptoms. 2-3 tomatoes a day should help you maintain your prostate integrity for sure.
- Try the small palm tree extract. You can find this natural product in capsules named Saw Palmetto Herb Extract. This extract is great for reducing the number of 'visits' to the bathroom during the night, it improves the urinary flux and protects prostate in general. You doctor might recommend this treatment for 3 months as the positive effects can only be seen after 2 months of treatment.
- Stop smoking! An American study has proven that quitting smoking reduces the symptoms of BPH and also decreases the risk of developing prostate cancer. So…think of what is best for you: smoking or your health?
- Make love. Due to the fact that the prostate is involved in the semen production process, ejaculation seems to have a therapeutic effect. It is like a special prostate exercise. Not to mention that is benefic for you whole body too.